Urban Mixer is seeking a intern to assist in the production and promotion of the Urban Mixer’s weekly newsletters, television show and podcasts.
Over and above wanting to learn valuable hands on knowledge about the latest in social media and web tools, the successful candidate will have:
- Superior English oral and written communication skills;
- High level of energy and self-motivation;
- Post secondary education or equivalent;
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The successful candidate will also:
- Be available at least once a week to complete work duties;
- Be focused on outcomes;
- Be positive, motivated and creative;
- Work successfully within an overall company strategic plan;
- Be comfortable with learning to employ new technologies and innovative techniques (digital, web-based, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, etc.);
- Excel as part of a tight-knit team.
The successful candidate should expect a challenging, rewarding and fun position with the potential of moving into a part time, paid role. Additionally, the position affords opportunities to attend and enjoy exclusive events in town.
Interested applicants should email a résumé and cover letter to:
President: Rajesh (Raj) Taneja (email@example.com)
No phone calls please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted directly to arrange an interview.