Urban Mixer Gallery Series III – the Food
At Urban Mixer, we think great events are about the people, the location, the food, the entertainment and the drinks. Without these elements, it just isn’t as memorable as it could be. On top of all that, we’re supporting charity by giving 100% of net proceeds to imagine1day.
In this spirit, our next event on Wednesday, November 26th, is featuring exquisite food provided by two of our favourite places.
Revel Room, located in Gastown, is set to tantalize you with two fablulous canapes:
- toasty points with fig mustarda and crispy pancetta
- citrus shrimp lettuce cups with tobiko
Figmint, located on Cambie Street, is set to dazzle you with four delightful canapes:
- seared ahi tuna nicoise
- foie gras torchon with vanilla poached apples and micro dijon
- smoked mushroom pate with manchego and truffle oil
- chocolate brownie with caramel sauce
To top it all off, we’re holding the afterparty at Revel Room where we’ll be reveling until last call which they always signal with fresh baked cookies. More information on Wednesday.
To find out more about Urban Mixer Gallery Series III, and to get your ticket online before the event is sold out, check out the details, HERE.